EuroMat® is the market leading temporary access and ground protection mat over soft or sensitive ground for loads up to 80 tonnes. EuroMat®is an essential, effective man-handable access mat that is used extensively in construction, civil engineering and the ground work industries. Manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene(HDPE) and weighing just 35kg. EuroMat® is ideal for both short and long term projects and its strategically positioned hand holes make EuroMat easy to off load, install and move around site.
Used in either a roadway or working pad format EuroMat is highly effective, with a variety of different connection systems available to suit differing weather and ground conditions. The EuroMats chevron traction surface will substantially improve the grip and forward motion of vehicles and plant, reducing sideways slippage and allowing for effective dispersal of mud from the mats as traffic traverses back and forth. With built in flexibility the EuroMat will follow the contours of the ground to deliver a high performance level over sloping or undulating ground.
Key Benefits and Features
- Unique chevron traction® surface for optimal grip
- Low profile traction option for pedestrian walk ways and outdoor events
- Fast and easy to install
- Chemically inert material – avoids leeching and cross contamination of sites
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage, environmental damage and expensive ground reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Light enough for two men to deploy
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Extra hand cut outs – great for offloading from trucks
- Connection options for different ground conditions and equipment