Weighing in at just 185kg, TuffTrak lite is lightest roadmat you can get. As with TuffTrak, TuffTrak Lite offers the sames features and similar performance but is only 32mm thick which allows more mats per truck load. TuffTrak Lite has been designed with pedestrian safety in mind and utilises the TuffTrak low profile traction surface as its main traction surface, offering both pedestrians and vehicles high levels of grip in adverse conditions. TuffTrak Lite is perfect for sites where significant numbers of staff or personnel move around freely such as outdoor events, TV & Film sets or infrastructure areas.
Key Benefits and Features
- Flexible – will undulate and contour to uneven ground avoiding costly ground preparation
- Low theft risk – Reduce your security and site insurance costs
- Avoids the reinstatement costs of severe rutting and ground damage
- Lower transport costs – more mats per load
- Solid one piece compression avoids puncturing and intake of liquids, reducing the threat of invasive species or cross contamination between job sites.
- Chemically inert – avoids leaching of contaminants from the mats
- Weather proof and water resistant. TuffTrak®Lite is also resistant to corrosion from acids, alkalis and solvents.
- Storable in wet areas for long periods – avoids degradation and weight increase due to water absorption.
- Easy Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental works
- Utilities maintenance
- Outdoor events
- TV & Film sets
- Temporary Roadways & Car parks
- On site work pads
- Festival site infrastructure
- Temporary Emergency services routes
- Holding & storage areas on TV & Film outdoor locations
High Density Polyethylene
3000mm x 2000mm x 32mm
Multiple connection holes.
For more information on TuffTrak Liteor any of our temporary access products,please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org