The TuffTrak XL is the bigger brother of the standard size TuffTrak. The XL offers a greater width of 4 metres and a thicker core of 54mm allowing for wider roadways than can be utilized in the most testing of ground conditions. As with the standard size TuffTrak, the TuffTrak XL mat carries over the same unique and innovative design features, the dual grip design traction surface, connection points and easy install method. The different dimensions of the TuffTrak XL allow for easy containerisation for global shipping of the mats.
The TuffTrak XL offers the same flexibility and performance as the other members of the TuffTrak family and is the preferred choice of heavy duty road mat internationally as it is incredibly versatile in any ground conditions, aligned with the freight savings it can offer over other heavy duty road mats available.
Key Benefits and Features
- Flexible – will undulate and contour to uneven ground avoiding costly ground preparation
- Low theft risk – Reduce your security and site insurance costs
- Avoids the reinstatement costs of severe rutting and ground damage
- Highly efficient weight dispersal on soft or boggy ground
- Lower transport costs than other heavy duty temporary road mats
- Non-conductive – ideal for transmission projects
- Solid one piece compression avoids puncturing and intake of liquids, reducing the threat of invasive species or cross contamination between job sites.
- Chemically inert – avoids leaching of contaminants from the mats
- Weather proof and water resistant. TuffTrak® XL is also resistant to corrosion from acids, alkalis and solvents.
- Storable in wet areas for long periods – avoids degradation and weight increase due to water absorption.
- Easy Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- Civil Engineering
- Transmission C & M
- Oil & Gas
- Utilities maintenance
- Military sites
- Outdoor events
- Temporary Roadways & Car parks
- On site work pads
- Crane pads
- Embankment works
- Oil & Gas drilling pads
High Density Polyethylene
4092mm x 2035mm x 54mm
Multiple connection holes.
For more information on TuffTrak XL or any of our temporary access products,please call or email us at email@example.com