TuffTrak is the the ideal product for building temporary roadways and hardpads. Its combination of strength and lightness provides an ideal durable solution both in terms of performance and cost savings.
With its unique and innovative design features, TuffTrak® allows more mats per truck load making installation of your roadway or hardpad quicker, easier and more cost efficient. Designed in the UK and manufactured in the EU from Recycled HDPE, it is fabricated as a solid one piece mat, utilising a unique compression moulded process to provide support for loads up to 150 tonnes from a mat only 47mm thick
Designed with safety and the environment in mind, TuffTrak® incorporates a dual grip design featuring a unique chevron traction® surface on one side of the mat and a reversible low profile traction surface on the other, both incorporating micro traction to further increase grip. The chevron traction® surface substantially improves the grip and mud dispersal during forward motion of vehicles or plant and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
Key Benefits and Features
- Flexible – will undulate and contour to uneven ground avoiding costly ground preparation
- Low theft risk – Reduce your security and site insurance costs
- Avoids the reinstatement costs of severe rutting and ground damage
- Highly efficient weight dispersal on soft or boggy ground
- Lower transport costs than other heavy duty temporary road mats
- Non-conductive – ideal for transmission projects
- Solid one piece compression avoids puncturing and intake of liquids, reducing the threat of invasive species or cross contamination between job sites.
- Chemically inert – avoids leaching of contaminants from the mats
- Weather proof and water resistant. TuffTrak® is also resistant to corrosion from acids, alkalis and solvents.
- Storable in wet areas for long periods – avoids degradation and weight increase due to water absorption.
- Easy Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- Civil Engineering
- Transmission C & M
- Environmental works
- Oil & Gas
- Utilities maintenance
- Military sites
- Outdoor events
- Temporary Roadways & Car parks
- On site work pads
- Crane pads
- Embankment works
- Oil & Gas drilling pads
High Density Polyethylene
3000mm x 2500mm x 47mm
Lifting points for Installation
For more information on TuffTrak or any of our temporary access products,please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org