Capable of supporting loads of up to 80 tonnes*, the IsoTrack L-Mat is the new benchmark for performance in the heavy duty manhandable Ground Mats industry for providing temporary roadways and work areas. Used extensively within the Event, Construction, Rail, Ground Work and Civil Industries.
In credibly tough and flexible The IsoTrack L-Mat is made from high quality 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), that is 100% recyclable.
The IsoTrack L-Mat will significantly reduce ground damage, providing a SAFE access surface for vehicles and pedestrian traffic, avoiding the need for expensive reinstatement once your project is complete.
Our Unique elongated connector hole design allows for linear expansion / shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes, making the IsoTrack L – Mat ideal for any weather conditions.
Weighing only 36 kg, the IsoTrak L-Mat can be installed by a two-person team. Optimal placement of hand holes and gripping points allow for easy off load and installation of the IsoTrack L-Mat.
The IsoTraction nub design was formulated in conjunction with a world leading Civil and Geodetic Engineering Facility. Utilising a leading tyre manufacture traction research we have designed the optimum Traction Surfaces for both Pedestrian and Vehicle Access in even the most challenging of conditions.
Optional Hi-Vis Markings can be incorporated into the IsoTrak L-Mat providing additional safety when utilising at night.
Lighter in weight than other comparable alternatives made in Wood and Steel. The IsoTrack offers the environmental and commercial benefit of more square meterage being loaded per truck, thus reducing transportation costs and reducing carbon emissions.
Key Benefits and Features
- Fast and easy to fit – Two man install
- Chemically inert material – avoids leeching and cross contamination of sites
- Capable of taking loads of up to 80 tonnes*
- Unique IsoTraction Nub Design
- Reversible Pedestrian and Vehicle Traction Surfaces providing optimum grip
- Low Transportation and Handling Costs
- Minimise property, heritage and environmental damage
- Supports Health & Safety objectives
- Connection options for differing layouts, ground conditions and equipment
Contact Us for more information about our products.